Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kamen Rider Openings

Kamen Rider is an awesome series with great music. To show you what I'm talking about, and why I think Kamen Rider is such a cool show - I thought the best was to illustrate that, and give you an idea of what the shows are like, is to show you what the openings of the shows.

These are the openings of the three most recent Kamen Rider shows, Den-O, Kiva, and Decade.

While you can't understand the words, there is some english within the songs. Kiva has a "beating heart", "one & only" within the lyrics of the songs. (This seems way more common than you'd think in Japanese songs) In Kamen Rider Den-o, they have the word "Climax", which I don't want anyone to misinterpret as being dirty. I think they are using the word simply as a description about hight of action.

Kamen Rider Den-O

Kamen Rider Kiva

Kamen Rider Decade

No comments:

Post a Comment