Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Blog

Hello. This is my attempt at my own blog. I have another blog solely about Super Sentai (Japanese Power Rangers) - but I figured instead of injecting other topics into that blog, I'd make a separate one for other topics.

I like Comics, Anime, Manga, TV, Video Games - and every other geek cliche you can think of. But, seeing as it's a common cliche, maybe you might find some of the same stuff interesting too.


I'll try posting images and stuff that I've found on-line. I'll try not to post someone else's scans or hard work, but I don't recall where all of my image collection has come from over the years. So please forgive me if I overstep my bounds in that department.

I hope you might enjoy my site. I thank you very much for your visit and hope you might return.

No comments:

Post a Comment