Saturday, May 2, 2009

What Did They Do to Deadpool?!

I just got back from the Wolverine movie. It was good. It didn't completely wow me - but it was a good prequel to the X-Men films.

But, the one thing I had a big problem with was Deadpool. He seemed fine at the start of the movie - just without a mask. But then, at the end of the movie, he's this grotesque freak. Yes, I know Deadpool isn't suppose to be pretty to look at without his mask - but not like this. Not with his, well, mouth sewed shut. And, worst yet, they gave him all these powers, like teleportation, eye beams. The only power he needed was regenerative powers. He got that, but along with 3 odd-ball powers to boot.

They say they want to make a Deadpool movie - but what's it going to be like when Deadpool has all these weird powers. I'd rather they scrap all of this and just do a real Deadpool movie, without any of this Wolverine-movie stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment