Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You Tube Focus

I wanted to put up a post about a youtube site I really enjoy. It's by a person by the handle of age36II, and he puts up these great stop-motion videos displaying Japanese toys. He provides really great music to go along with the figures - and shows all the features each toy has. I in fact found it very useful when considering wether to buy Super Sentai figures.

Here's his address


And here is the latest video, displaying Kamen Rider Decade Hibiki figure. I also included a videos of Mecha Godzilla and Godmars that age35II did. Even if you don't buy Japanese toys, it's really fun to see the kind of stuff Japan gets.

Kamen Rider Decade Hibiki



Mecha Godzilla



Godmars
I don't actually know about this particular Anime, but if this toy is any indication is probably rocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment