Monday, July 27, 2009

Planet Hulk, Wolverine Anime, and Iron Man Anime DVD Preview

You might have already seen these, but I thought it might be helpful to have them all in one place for everyone to view.

It looks like Marvel is working hard to please it's Direct to DVD fans. Not only are we getting Planet Hulk -- but also, apparently, two Anime Movies of Wolverine and Iron Man. I don't even mind that Wolverine's hair is weird in it - it just looks incredibly awesome!

I use to be very guarded with buying Marvel's Direct to DVD releases right away, because sometimes they disappointed. (Ultimate Avengers, 1 and 2, being a good example) But I'll definitely be buying the Wolverine Anime and Planet Hulk right off the store shelves. Marvel has actually managed to restore my faith in these projects.

Planet Hulk Trailer


Wolverine Anime Trailer


Iron Man Anime Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment